Company and production
UNIVERSAL S.R.L. was established in 1992 for the production of safety valves, in accordance with the following standards.
- I.S.P.E.S.L. Collection "E", Dossier E1D2;
- PED 2014/68/EU European Directive;
- ATEX European Directive;
- EN ISO 4126-1 European Standard.
- SAFETY IS IN OUR QUALITY
- OUR QUALITY IS OUR SAFETY
Our safety valves are utilized in various fields where pressure equipments are employed, for example:
- compressed air
- steam boilers
- silos on trucks
- industrial technical gases
- chemical and pharmaceutical machines
- feeding machines
- oenological machines
- bottling machines
- water treatment machines
- high pressure equipments
- cryogenic equipments
Our production concerns safety valves with free discharge in the air and conveyed discharge with the following characteristics:
- dimensions: DN 2,5 - DN 40 (¼" - 2")
- set pressures up to 400 bars
- standard connections: GAS, NPT, TRI-CLAMP, DIN, SMS. Flanged and special connections can be made on request
- construction materials: brass, bronze, 316L stainless steel. Other materials at request
- operating and control devices: ring nut, lever and pneumatic actuator
Our Company has a Quality System certified by DET NORSKE VERITAS in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2008, B + D forms.
We make all safety valve components directly, with the exception of the smallest ones of brass. The high technology machines used for the production and our rigorous assembling, setting and control procedures are the warranty of our excellent safety valves quality
UNIVERSAL S.R.L. uses to deal also with foreign markets, as Trading Company for industrial valves supplies (gate, globe, check, ball, plug, butterfly, etc...), fittings, flanges, bolts and nuts, gaskets and other components for oil, chemical plants and water pipings.